Apologies to Anas Abdin for the Abuses Suffered by CBS and Bottom of the Barrel Star Trek Fans

Ten years before Kirk, Spock and the Enterprise, the USS Discovery discovers new worlds and lifeforms as one Starfleet officer learns to understand all things alien.
marsh8472
Site Admin

Apologies to Anas Abdin for the Abuses Suffered by CBS and Bottom of the Barrel Star Trek Fans

Post by marsh8472 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:39 pm

There are strong indications that Anas Abdin, the creator of the game Tardigrades, had his ideas stolen by CBS to use in their show Star Trek Discovery. He was respectful when confronting CBS about this but they did not return that respect. As a result he was forced to open up a lawsuit against CBS to help compensate him for their wrongdoings. I see he has been trolled and ridiculed by other fans of the Star Trek Discovery series as a result.

Star Trek Discovery does not represent the spirit of what star trek was. Most Discovery fans do not represent what star trek fans are supposed to be either. Star Trek was originally created to represent the hope of a better future where poverty and greed no longer exist. In the meantime, CBS creates a series that for the first time, tries to charge its fans to watch it. The series does not flow with the continuity of star trek and is more about appealing to star wars fandom of constant action and fancy visuals rather than thought-provoking ideas, exploration, respect for others, good stories, and characters that are likable and positive role-models for future generations. They care more about their profit margins than showing real star trek.

I have also had the misfortune of dealing with abuse from CBS in the past and currently deal with trolling from Star Trek Discovery fans, so I can certainly relate. They troll me when I criticize the series or the actions taken by CBS against the spirit of star trek (actions taken against Star Trek Axanar and Stage 9). However I do not believe the original creators of star trek and their fans would approve of the actions of CBS or their Discovery fans against Anas Abdin and other victims of CBS along with the victims of Discovery's fanbase. Star Trek Discovery fans would appear to have the mental capacity of teenagers and do not represent the spirit of what star trek is supposed to be about. On behalf of the cream of the crop star trek fans, fans from the 60's through early 2000's who have the mental capacity of adulthood, we formally apologize to Anas Abdin for the actions of CBS and their bottom of the barrel star trek Discovery fans. We fully support him and wish him success in the future.

More information:

ImageImage
ImageImage